- About Us
- Solar Explained
- My SolarCity
- Get Started
Intelligent Architectural Solutions
Welcome to SolarCity, where homeowners and design professionals connect to get advice on how to incorporate solar into their building projects.
SolarCity is committed to the development of intelligent solutions for the integration of solar energy into buildings. It has built a specialist design and innovation team that works alongside architects, homeowners and developers to help integrate active solar into the built environment with the objective to optimise not only the production of energy, but also to make important energy savings for the building.
Active solar technologies convert solar energy into usable heat and power. From refurbishments and renovations through to new build projects, active solar architecture can be incorporated into almost any building project using a selection of versatile solutions.
Solar provides a unique way for buildings to harvest energy from their environment and save energy.
How to Use Active Solar Architecture
- If you would like more information on how you can use solar take a look at our
- Active Solar Architecture handout
Our design and innovation team work with you through the entire planning and development process.
Key services include:
- Site assessment on suitability for renewables
- Specification of the most cost effective technology options
- Provide detailed electrical and mechanical designs
- Train your existing contractors to install the renewable technologies
- Provide marketing and PR support to help launch your development
- Monitor your system to guarantee performance and peace of mind.
For advice and options on how to integrate solar into your architecture or design project contact our design and innovation team now.