Sometimes when trying to log into mysolarZero you may see an error message: “https://solarcitynz.force.com is down for maintenance, sorry for the inconvenience. We’ll be back shortly. Please email us if you need to get in touch.”
This error message may persist after several attempts to access the site. It generally appears after entering your username and password.
There are a couple of options to resolve:
- Enter https://mysolarzero.solarcity.co.nz into your browser directly, or click the mysolarZero link in the top right. You should be taken directly into mysolarZero as you have already successfully logged in.
- Use a different web browser. I.e. if you’re using Chrome, try Firefox, or Edge, or Safari, or Opera.
- Clear your browser cache. Instructions differ between different browsers, so follow the instructions at https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
- Try private or incognito mode: https://www.howtogeek.com/269265/how-to-enable-private-browsing-on-any-web-browser
- Use a different computer or device.
If the above does not work for you, please complete the form below and send us:
- The URL you are trying to access
- The exact error text you see
- Any screen shots you can take.
We are investigating options for resolving this but at this stage we do not have a date for resolution. We'll update here when we have news.